TO INDICATE THE TOTAL NUMBER OF SEATS THAT YOU WANT TO PURCHASE, CLICK THE NUMBER DIRECTLY BENEATH "QUANTITY." USE THE ARROWS THAT WILL APPEAR ON THE RIGHT TO SELECT YOUR TOTAL AMOUNT OF SEATS OR TYPE YOUR PREFERRED QUANTITY INTO THE BOX.
About The Training:
Your Gender Bridge online training is engaging and interactive. It will give you all the tools and knowledge you need to prevent sexual harassment, build an inclusive culture, and empower all your employees.
Legal Requirements: Gender Bridge Training is 100% legally compliant
Training Requirements: Massachusetts law, chapter 151B, prohibits sexual harassment in the workplace. The law also encourages employers to conduct regular training about the illegality of harassment in the workplace. Learn more, here.
Policy Requirement: Massachusetts law requires that employers who have six or more employees have a harassment prevention policy. Find more, here.
The law requires that all of your employees are trained. Give your employees the best training and avoid wasting your time and money with outdated training programs.
Here's more about your Gender Bridge training program:
- $14/employee for a 1h training and $14/supervisor for a 1h30 training with no minimum requirements (you'll specify the number of seats for each type once you purchase the program)
- Gamified, gender-neutral, optimized for desktop and mobile phones
- 100% compliant with Massachusetts laws. Unlawful discrimination because of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry or sex under the law, M.G.L. c. 151B § 3A(e), revised by top law firm Gunderson Dettmer
- Aligned with the recommendations from the Equal Employment Opportunity Committee
- Relevant and modern examples
- 20+ diverse modules, covering empathy, leadership, unconscious biases, bystander intervention, LGBTQ+ topics, and more!
- Created and designed by award-winning product designers, HR professionals, lawyers, and self-growth experts
You'll automatically obtain your Gender Bridge Certification when you're finished for extra legal protection and to show the world that you do what's right!
Please note that if all your employees get trained, your company will be eligible to become Gender Bridge Certified for free and then well, you'll have access to powerful tools to foster an inclusive culture as well as a seal to raise your brand as an employer committed to gender diversity and inclusion.