TO INDICATE THE TOTAL NUMBER OF SEATS THAT YOU WANT TO PURCHASE, CLICK THE NUMBER DIRECTLY BENEATH "QUANTITY." USE THE ARROWS THAT WILL APPEAR ON THE RIGHT TO SELECT YOUR TOTAL AMOUNT OF SEATS OR TYPE YOUR PREFERRED QUANTITY INTO THE BOX.
About The Training:
Your Gender Bridge online training is engaging and interactive. It will give you all the tools and knowledge you need to prevent sexual harassment, build an inclusive culture, and empower all your employees.
Legal Requirements: Gender Bridge Training is 100% legally compliant
Training Requirements: Maine Statute, Title 26, Chapter 7, defines sexual harassment as unlawful. Title 26 M.R.S.A. §807 asserts that employers with 15 or more employees must conduct harassment prevention training all new employees within one year of commencement. Learn more, here.
Policy Requirement: There are no legal ramifications for not having a harassment prevention policy; however, Title 26 M.R.S.A. §807 outlines that “employers are encouraged to take steps necessary to prevent sexual harassment from occurring” (learn more, here). So, to help prove that you have taken these steps, a policy is recommended by Gender Bridge.
The law requires that all of your employees are trained. Give your employees the best training and avoid wasting your time and money with outdated training programs.
Here's more about your Gender Bridge training program:
- Gamified, gender-neutral, optimized for desktop and mobile phones
- 1.5h training for Supervisors and 1h for Employees (you'll specify the number of seats for each type once you purchase the program)
- 100% compliant with the Maine Human Rights Act and the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title VII; and the protection against retaliation as provided under Title, section 4553, subsection 10, paragraph D, revised by top law firm Gunderson Dettmer
- Aligned with the recommendations from the Equal Employment Opportunity Committee
- Relevant and modern examples
- 20+ diverse modules, covering empathy, leadership, unconscious biases, bystander intervention, LGBTQ+ topics, and more!
- Created and designed by award-winning product designers, HR professionals, lawyers, and self-growth experts
You'll automatically obtain your Gender Bridge Certification when you're finished for extra legal protection and to show the world that you do what's right!
Please note that if all your employees get trained, your company will be eligible to become Gender Bridge Certified for free and then well, you'll have access to powerful tools to foster an inclusive culture as well as a seal to raise your brand as an employer committed to gender diversity and inclusion.